Three Line Tales, Week 69
Welcome to Week 69 of Three Line Tales.
NOT SO BULLET PROOF
photo by Carson Arias via Unsplash
You’ll find full guidelines on the TLT page – here’s the tl;dr:
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.
By Neel Anil Panicker
An empty mind is the Devil’s workshop, Tom’s father never tired of telling him.
Unfortunately, the well meaning counsel fell on deaf ears; the wayward son heard them from one ear and emptied them out from the other.
Things reached a dead end when one day, too tired of hearing the same old non-stop rattle once too often, Tom pulled out his father’s gun, and emptied all six bullets into the old man’s head.
©neelanilpanicker2017 #ThreeLineTales #fiction #shortstory