HOT ‘n’ SPICY
photo by Cathal Mac an Bheatha via Unsplash
By Neel Anil Panicker
Today’s Special: Freshly slaughtered tender lamb breast diced into neat little crystal cubes dipped in piping hot Tibetan goat blood and liberally garnished with watery spring onions dancing in pools of French blood red wine.
Highly recommended for recently bereaved virginal singles, especially those with emptied-out hearts and filled in deep pockets that come lined with an array of kaleidoscopic plastics.
P.S. All our patrons are kindly requested to have no fears and shed all their tears and inhibitions at the doorstep before stepping into our flight of gastronomic delight that we promise nee guarantee will be just so right.
©neelanilpanicker2017 #fiction #shortstory #ThreeLineTales # 100 words
The details are as follows:-
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales(so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.